If you know of any additional resources which should be linked to
from this page, please
open a bug
for this website or
provide a pull request.
We're especially interested in links open source
interfaces to Expat from languages other than C.
- XML Tools 2 is an AppleScript scripting addition that allows AppleScript applications to work with XML data; it is based on Expat.
- expat-dom — Easy-to-use DOM interface written in C
- The Simple C Expat Wrapper is a wrapper around Expat that provides a light-weight object model somewhat like a DOM.
- The GOBO project is working on an Eiffel binding for Expat. Development is active and the package is fully supported in GOBO 3.0 and 3.1, though there isn't much status information about the Expat bindings on the website. (Most activity is reportedly on the relevant mailing lists.)
- fast_xml — Fast Expat based Erlang XML parsing library
- hexpat — General purpose Haskell XML library using Expat to do its parsing
- LibExpat.jl — Julia interface to the Expat XML parser library
- ML (Standard ML)
- expat-sml — Experimental Expat binding for Standard ML
- node-expat — libexpat XML SAX parser binding for node.js
- Object Pascal (Delphi)
XML::Parser module is a wrapper built around a binding to Expat in the
- XML-Generator — Perl extension for generating XML
- XML-Parser — Perl module for parsing XML documents
- XML-SAX-ExpatXS — Perl SAX 2 XS extension to Expat parser
- XML-Twig — Perl module for processing huge XML documents in tree mode
- Simkin is an open source scripting language available under the GNU LGPL. It can be embedded in XML and supports a DOM-like API backed by Expat.
- The TclXML project includes a Tcl binding for Expat
- tDOM is an alternate package providing XML support for Tcl, based in part on Expat.
- Vicare Scheme